Knives of Alaska
Alpha Wolf G10 Olive Drab Fixed Blade Knife features a full-tang drop-point hunter-style blade, hand sharpened with a special convex edge, and is razor sharp. The slender .100" thick blade reduces drag when skinning and fleshing, and is very easy to resharpen. The steel is Crucibles CPMS30V, a U.S.A. made stainless steel that has a dense fine-grained structure that holds a great edge. The Rockwell Hardness values range between 59-61 and the knife also comes with a high quality, vegetable-tanned, oiled leather sheath.
- Six hand-polished nickel silver pins
- Full tang drop-point hunter-style blade
- Hand sharpened with a special convex edge
- Slender .100" thick blade
- High quality, vegetable-tanned, oiled leather sheath