Offering the rugged package of a full grain leather and 900D nylon upper, an abrasion resistant toe cap, a scent free and waterproof Scent HD lining and a Quad Comfort outsole which provides superior traction in mountainous terrain the
women's Big Country Scent HD is a superior, all terrain hunting boot.
- Scent HD is Lacrosse's highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long. Scent Suppressing material weaves in antimicrobial fibers which fight odor forming bacteria allowing a complete scent free solution.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Durable full-grain leather plus breathable 900 Denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
- A new configuration of Quad Comfort technology for superior all-day cushioning underfoot needed on high mileage hunts.
- Deeply padded collar design adds flexibility and comfort.
- Dual density PU footbed increased comfort and support.
- Quad Comfort Hunt outsole features proven all terrain traction from its strategic shape and placement of lugs. This unique lug design combined with Lacrosse`s Quad Comfort technology helps keep you out in the field where the real fun happens.
- Nylon shank.
Extreme performance footwear insulation from 3M is loftier and thicker than original Thinsulate insulationï¿½for even greater warmth and comfort. Yet still thin enough to allow complete freedom of movement.
Quad Comfort Sole
Featuring four layers of comfort for day long wear and reduced foot fatigue. A Quad-Core insole board with EVA foam filled cutouts that cushion key weight bearing points of the foot.