has yet again set new standards in precision, quality and reliability with its powerful riflescope models in the ZX5 product line. The 5x magnification and the 30mm riflescope tube offer the user maximum flexibility and precision for short and long-range shooting distances. These new ZX5 riflescopes are suitable for hunting even in deep twilight conditions and enable the user to concentrate faster on the target as well as reliably gain an overview for that decisive moment. The large field of view enables quick aiming and a reliable target acquisition.
- 5x magnification for maximum flexibility and precision
- Large field of view for quick aiming and easy target acquisition
- Special optical high-tech glass provides excellent image quality and outstanding light transmission
- Perfect sharpness and clarity even in difficult light situations
- Reticle at the 2nd focal plane
- Greater safety with an eye relief of 10 cm
- M* multi-coating on all optical components for excellent light transmission, contrast and color rendition even in low light situations
- Precise elevation and windage adjustments at 1/4 MOA per click
- Parallax compensation (SF models)
- Solid, extremely scratch and shockresistant aviation aluminium housing
- 30 mm tube
- Filled with high grade Argon gas for optimal protection and durability of the interior elements
- BDC Reticle
The BDC is set up for a sight-in distance of 200 yards on the main crosshairs. The tick mark above the main crosshairs is the hold for 100 yards and the numbered lines are the holds for 300-800 yards. The tick marks on the horizontal line of the main crosshair and the width of the holdover lines represent a crosswind of 10mp/h at the respective distance. The specified ballistic data represents a typical long range load for a .300 Win. Mag. or similar calibers.