Incredibly powerful and ready for high-performance from the first swing, the F20-PWR CRBN features Mizuno's exclusive Detonator Cor™ technology to create low barrel compression and a booming impact sound. Mizuno's new two-piece softball bat also utilizes a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener™ construction to join a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel. Smooth, powerful, and game-ready, the F20-PWR CRBN is a top bat choice for players looking to maximize their performance at the plate.
- Detonator Cor™: Creates low barrel compression for great performance, while improving impact sound
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period
- Dual Frequency Dampener: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands)
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability
- ASA, ISA, ISF, NSA and USSSA Approved