When noted hunter, outfitter and writer Fred Eichler uses a decoy, he reaches for a Montana Decoy. He likes them so much that he once again worked hand-in-hand with us to design his signature antelope decoy: the Eichler Antelope. Upgrades include the Quickstand platform, a see-through mesh viewing window and stalking handle. The Quickstand allows you to stake decoys into the ground with one foot, while the cable toe-loop makes removing the decoy from the ground virtually effortless. Pair these tweaks with the portability and realism Montana Decoy products are known for, and it's easy to see why this is the best antelope decoy you can buy.
- Handle and See-thru Mesh Windows for Ultimate Stalking
- Comes with a Quickstand for Greater Mobility
- Sets up Fast and Easy in Any Terrain: Pop the Decoy Open, Insert Leg Poles and You're Ready to Go
- Folds for Easy Transport
- Created from High Definition Photos of Actual Animals
- Printed on Front and Back
- 2D Decoy with a 3D Decoy Look