From Alaskan expeditions to alpine missions in the Cascades and stints on the Appalachian Trail,
's Lamina™ sets the bar for synthetic bags. Lightweight Thermal.Q™ insulation was made for nights out in damp climates or wet conditions. And paired with
's innovative offset welded construction, it's a game-changer in eliminating those cold spots your old sleeping bag always had.
- Thermal.Q™ synthetic insulation
- Lightweight 30D nylon ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish
- Proprietary welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Standard mummy cut with tailored hood, ergonomic draft collar, and contoured footbox
- Shaped draft collar blocks the escape of warm air
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Lightweight, anti-snag, two-way #5 side zipper with glow-in-the-dark, reflective zipper pull
- Left hand and right-hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage bag included
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Left hand and right hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Two-way zipper allows for easy ventilation
Thermal.Q is designed to mimic the structure of goose down: rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
Durable Water Resistant finishes are applied to the outer surface of garments to increase their resistance to water.