Men's Crater Lake™ Long Sleeve Hoody has unbeatable UPF 50₊ sun protection and incredible lightness so you can stick move after move without worry of exposure. Don't be deceived by the minimalist construction─this hoodie is a performance juggernaut.
- Smooth-as-silk UPF 50 solar knit wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Full hood keeps your neck and head out of the sun
- Arm gussets for chafe-free movement
- Dropped shoulders for big reaches
- Thumbholes at sleeves protect your wrists
UV Radiation is a non-visible part of sunlight associated with suntans, sunburns, premature aging and skin cancer. Sun protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon transmission, absorption, and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Mountain Hardwear's UPF 30 and above rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.