Ultra high loft and ultra lightweight, the Kelvinator jacket from
is your winter insulating layer of choice for lightning ascents and fast and light adventure!
- 20D nylon rip with DWR
- 650 fill goose down insulation
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
100% nylon high tenacity ripstop constructed with 20 denier, full dull filament yarn in the warp and fill. DWR finish.
Durable Water Resistant finishes are applied to the outer surface of garments to increase their resistance to water.
Goose Down is the most efficient natural fill material available. Lightweight, compressible, and incredibly warm, down garments and sleeping bags are the gear of choice for serious backpackers and mountaineers. Mountain Hardwear uses three types of Goose Down, 800, 650 and 050 fill, all certified and tested for purity and loft consistency.