A minimalist solution for big car-to-car missions, multi-pitch rock routes and cool-weather trail outings, the Kor Strata Hooded Jacket combines a weather-resistant ripstop shell with 40g synthetic insulation for dynamic and ultralight on-route protection that easily disappears in your pack.
- 50 g/m² Pertex® Quantam Air™ 20D Stretch Ripstop
- Lightweight nylon ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish
- 40g PrimaLoft® Gold Active, highly breathable stretch insulation
- Elastic hood, cuffs and hem
- Two harness-compatible zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
PrimaLoft® Gold Active
A unique microfiber insulation which mimics the physical and thermal properties of down. At equal weights and densities, PrimaLoft is unsurpassed in its ability to keep you warmer and drier than down and other synthetics.