's classic hiking shirt for women, the Canyon Long Sleeve provides superior wicking, drying and sun protection in a flattering package!
- Desert Cloth fabric.
- Seams rotated away from pressure points for comfort under a pack.
- Wrinkle-resistant, quick-drying and durable fabric.
- Flip-up sun protection collar.
- Mesh back and side panels for ventilation.
- Sleeve roll-up tab for quick fit adjustments.
- Sunglasses loop.
- Zip map pocket.
- UPF 30 sun protection.
70% nylon, 30% polyester. A unique blend of high filament count nylon and polyester in a lightweight, plain weave construction. Soft hand and wicking finish.
UV Radiation is a non-visible part of sunlight associated with suntans, sunburns, premature aging and skin cancer. Sun protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, constuction and finishes determine these characteristics. Mountain Hardwear's UPF 30 and above rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.