For winter's most bone chilling days where lesser layers would have you straight-lining for the lodge, the Direct North™ Down Jacket is a full-featured skiable down jacket that combines Gore-Tex™ Infinium™ with Windstopper® product technology and high-lofting 800-fill RDS®-certified down, the ultimate in cold weather protection.
- GORE-TEX Infinium™ shell fabric
- 800-fill RDS®-certified down insulation
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Two zippered hand pockets and zippered front stash pocket
- Internal powder skirt
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro® adjustment tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Integrated RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector
- Left interior pass pocket
GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® garments are totally windproof, water resistant, and very breathable, protecting you where other jackets won't. Designed so you can be both comfortable and stylish, now you can say yes more often.
Goose Down is the most efficient natural fill material available. Lightweight, compressible, and incredibly warm, down garments and sleeping bags are the gear of choice for serious backpackers and mountaineers. All down is RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable and retains maximum loft and consistency in quality.