Functional, comfortable and durable
's Women's Ramesa Convertible Pant is the choice for walking or hiking in warm climes. Plenty of pocket space and quick drying Canyon Twill keep pace with your adventures and they convert to 9” inseam shorts in seconds!
- Soft Handed
- Quick Drying
- Highly packable
- Micro-Chamois-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Mesh drain panels in pockets for river crossings and spontaneous swims
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Zip-off legs convert to 9” shorts in seconds
- Side leg hem zipper for easy fit with boots
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50 sun protection
Treated with a molecular moisture process that allows moisture in the vapor phase to escape before it becomes sweat. UPF 50 sun protection.
UV Radiation is a non-visible part of sunlight associated with suntans, sunburns, premature aging and skin cancer. Sun protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, constuction and finishes determine these characteristics. Mountain Hardwear's UPF 30 and above rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Durable Water Resistant finishes are applied to the outer surface of garments to increase their resistance to water.