The Super/DS™ is the first puffy to weave face, back, and baffles from a single fabric. Basically, that's just a fancy way of saying there's finally a jacket made without constricting glues or delicate stitches. (Read: more breathability/flexibility, less cold spots/down migration.) Before, if you were a climber at the Red River Gorge in the fall or warming up at the boulders before the sunrise, you would've had to sacrifice movement for warmth. Well, now you'll never have to.
- Toray I-Tube nylon and elastane blend shell, 138g/m²
- 700-fill RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft
- Eco-advanced fabrication: groundbreaking technique removes the need for glues and stitching
- Woven-stretch construction creates durability
- Continuous channel design traps more heat than standard construction
Goose Down is the most efficient natural fill material available. Lightweight, compressible, and incredibly warm, down garments and sleeping bags are the gear of choice for serious backpackers and mountaineers. All down is RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable and retains maximum loft and consistency in quality.