Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight,
's bestselling Hubba Hubba NX 2 person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its spacious interior to its quick setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. And now it boasts premier durability features, including virtually indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles and MSR's long lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating. Whether you're setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba NX tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience, including time spent in the tent.
- Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters
- Adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
- Xtreme Shield System (long-lasting waterproof coating and precision-stitched seams)
- Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included
Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating
Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
Easton® Syclone™ Poles
Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.