The WindPro II makes the next step in the WindPro legacy: the addition of a liquid-feed mode! This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This configuration diminishes reliance on internal canister pressure, greatly improving cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boots stove output significantly anytime speed really counts. Only from
Canister Fuel Not Included
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: Supports pots up to 10” maximum diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Made in Seattle, USA.
Technical Fuel Specs:
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.6 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 70 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters