The APF Paddle Vest from
was designed using the principle of All Person Fit. This remarkable sizing adjusts from slim to supersize with no sacrifice in comfort.
- Super Universal fit for adults 90lbs and up
- Remarkable sizing adjusts from slim to supersize with no sacrifice in comfort
- 300D Polyester shell with 9 points of adjustment
- Comfortable neoprene padded adjustable shoulders with reflective trim
- Side storage pockets for strap ends and small items
- Upgrade choice for camps, groups, and the family summer cottage
- Design Buoyancy 16lb 12oz
- USCG Type III PFD
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
is for offshore operations.
is for boating near shore.
is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It's recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or higher,
even for onshore activities.