This lightweight, hinged brace helps prevent rollover injuries and protects weak or injured ankles. The hinged feature allows full vertical mobility without restriction that is ideal for volleyball, basketball, or similar sporting activities. The slim-line, hard-shell design allows this brace to fit in any shoe without the bulkiness, unlike competitive, heavier products.
- Padded, semi-rigid shells help protect against inversion/eversion sprains.
- One strap with hook and loop fasteners for easy on and off.
- Pivot points allow full mobility and ankle flexibility.
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable - fits in any style shoe.
- Fits left or right .
- Wear brace over sock.
- Place brace inside shoe first. Brace imprint indicates outside of ankle for proper placement.
- Step into shoe and align the pivot points with ankle bones on both sides. (Higher ankle bone is on inside.)
- Secure shells with the adjustable top strap.
- Allow brief break-in period while brace adjusts to your ankle.
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.