The Merc is designed for riders looking to have fun on the mountain, and improve all aspects of the way they ride.
- 1centimeter difference between the nose and the tail gives the board great drive
- Easy to ride switch
- Premium Sandwich construction made with advanced materials like carbon for added durability and improved shock absorption
- Standard Camrock three-phase camber construction
- Rocker in the nose and tail
- Traditional camber between the bindings for extra pop and control
- Extra durable, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood types and densities
- Superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio
Strategic placement of carbon fiber from the trail to the rear inserts, and from the nose to the front inserts, results in a more reactive board, with increased pop and stiffness. It's vibration dampening qualties make it ideal for more aggressive riding in all conditions.
Designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
Dual Plus Fiberglass
Top 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
With five rows of inserts every 2cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market.
Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations.
Wood Core-Master Core
Master Core construction is a product of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive lightweight core.