Absolutely the best cam straps you can buy! The
1" HD Tie-Down Strap has been the first choice of rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other outdoor folks for over 35 years.
- Our 1" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence
- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps
- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them
- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."