Protect the finish on your car, kayak, canoe, refrigerator or other precious cargo with
1.5" Padded Straps. The pad is sewn onto the strap so it is always right where you need it.
One (1) strap included per package.
- The 2" x 5" vinyl pad protects your valuable gear from scrapes and dings
- The 1.5" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 2,000 pounds, so you can lash in your gear with confidence
- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our heavy-duty buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps
- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them
- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."