303 Aerospace Protectant is the most powerful UV screening protection ever made. Use it on lots of boating and household gear!
- Originally developed for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 repels harmful ultraviolet radiation and is really helpful in prolonging the lifetime of your raft or boat
- Don't forget to use this on the latex gaskets in your paddling apparel to protect against UV damage
- Safe and effective for use on synthetic and natural rubbers, PVC, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastics, finished leather and UV-sensitive plastics
- 303 is a premium surface treatment that provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as: discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking; reated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew
- Easy to use, just spray on and wipe dry!
- This is an environmentally safe water-based product that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or silicone oils. It's non-toxic and biodegradable
303 Aerospace Protectant Use
Great for use on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, plastics, synthetic and natural rubber, PVC, finished leather, teak, colored gel-coat fiberglass, clear vinyl (Eisenglass) windows, and more.
DO NOT use: On unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics or floorings.