Featuring a lightweight, insulated lining system and FN Dry™ 15K technology,
's Timber BioZone™ Shell Jacket keeps you dry and warm for the long haul. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability, while an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes close at hand. A helmet-compatible hood, gusseted wrist cuffs and a cinch hem all adjust to your specifications to provide a locked-down fit that stays in place for every run. Specialized pockets secure eyewear, media devices and other essential items, while premium Factory Pilot logo detailing on this Oakley snowboarding jacket delivers elevated action-sports style.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, heat retention and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 15,000mm
- Goggle pocket with Microclear™ cloth stores and cleans eyewear
- RFID pass pocket, media-compatible chest pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with three-point cinch system
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- Zip-off storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- Factory Pilot Collection
- Regular fit
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.