Specially engineered for youth faces, Quarter Jacket blends the convenience of an interchangeable lens design with the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® so the new generation of athletes can take advantage of Oakley innovation. Accessory lens tints adapt vision for the chosen sport and environment, and with the sure grip of Unobtainium® components, the durable yet lightweight frame stays comfortably in place. Its styling flows with fluid contours while its technology takes an aggressive approach to performance.
- Polished Black O Matter® Frame
Black Iridium Lenses
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Youth Fit
High Definition Optics®
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren't really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won't have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.