has set the standard for what can be expected from a starter fly reel. Whether for a first time fly angler or a river guide looking for something new, the Sierra and Carina series offer quality fly reels at incredible prices.
- Fully adjustable Teflon and stainless drag system
- Roller bearing engages drag in one direction
- Precision machined brass bushing drive system
- Precision machined stainless steel spool shafts
- ALC: Alumilte diecast aluminum frame design
- Diecast aluminum super large arbor spool design
- Easy to change left to right hand retrieval conversion
AlumiLite construction incorporates Okuma's new aluminum body technology on both spinning and bait casting reels. Aluminum frames are very rigid and can withstand tremendous amounts of pressure and torque. These frames also provide for precise tolerances between moving parts for ultimate smoothness and durability.