A comfortable and durable
PFD that's perfect for all day wear on lake or ocean.
- Constructed of Poly-Span liner material to provide increased stretch-ability for a better fit and faster drying
- Three adjustable belts to keep vest from riding up
- Offers greater mobility for todayâ€™s active water sports enthusiast
- Dual-sized for a more universal fit
- Lightweight, durable flotation foam
- Bright colors for greater visibility on the water
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
is for offshore operations.
is for boating near shore.
is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It's recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or higher,
even for onshore activities.