is a premium brand of high energy water sports products that fuels your passion for on-water adventure and provides you with a safe and trusted water sports experience.
- Constructed of durable nylon oxford fabric with adjustable belts for secure fit
- Soft foam contours to your body and won't hinder your mobility
- Bright color for high visibility and safety
- Vest provides a leg strap, pop up pillow, and grab strap for quick recovery
- Fit range: 30 lbs and under, chest size 16-20 inches
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / PFD
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
is for offshore operations.
is for boating near shore.
is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It's recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or higher,
even for onshore activities.