A vest that conforms to your body like a glove, yet its innovative vented channels help to keep you cool while paddling.
's MoveVent series of paddle sports vests feature excellent mobility, sculpted foam designs that conform to your body, and mesh ventilation in the front and back to allow for maximum airflow. Look for the many features and benefits of the torsion, dynamic, and curve vests that make up our NEW MoveVent product line and accommodate all levels of paddling.
- Soft, lightweight flotation foam
- SOLAS grade reflective material for visibility
- Expandable zippered pocket with mesh drainage
- 200 denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford
- Lash tab for small accessories
- Drying loop on back
- Attached whistle for safety
- Provides excellent mobility for recreational paddle sports (canoe, kayak, SUP)
- Ventilation in front and back to keep you cool
- Mesh in lower back fits high back seats and sit-on-top kayaks
- Sculpted and flexible design conforms to you and stays in place
- Shoulder adjustments with neoprene comfort pads
- Adjustable side belts
- Strong, durable zipper closure
- Zip assist loop at zipper base
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
is for offshore operations.
is for boating near shore.
is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It's recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or higher,
even for onshore activities.