's Pepin is your multi-use PFD for any sport in and around water, with generous arm openings for a full range of motion and versatility and a high waste that promotes mobility. Expandable front zip pocket holds essentials.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD).
- Lightweight and durable foam construction.
- Expandable chest pocket with zipper closure and drainage hole.
- Dual adjustable side belts.
- Adjustable encircling waist belt for a snug fit.
- Contoured lower back foam fits to body.
- D-ring attachment for small accessories.
- Small / Medium: 32” - 40” Chest
- Large / X-Large: 40” - 48” Chest
- 2X-Large / 3X-Large: 48” - 56” Chest
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
is for offshore operations.
is for boating near shore.
is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It's recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or lower,
even for onshore activities.