The Aether Plus 85 blazes the trail for those in search of a customizable, perfect-fitting pack. One of Osprey's largest volume packs with a stronger LightWire frame, this pack offers a stable carry that can manage the heaviest of loads. Dial in the perfect fit with a Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap and detach the top lid to use as a daypack for side trips. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Shoulder Strap
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape™ framesheet maintains comfortable back contact
- Ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
Enhanced Load Transfer
The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.