Featuring a time-honored yet fresh rucksack design and bucket-style opening for straightforward packing, the Skarab 30 is ready for adventure anywhere. Whether you're heading to a music festival or hiking up a mountain, stay hydrated all day long with an included 2.5-liter reservoir. Our proven AirScape suspension and backpanel provides superior comfort and ventilation, dedicated attachment points secure your trekking poles when you need two hands, zippered side panel pockets offer plenty of options for organizing your stuff, and a front panel pocket is the perfect place to shove that extra layer. When you're not stuffing the pack full, stabilize your load with dual upper and lower compression straps. You probably think we forgot about the snacks. (Please.) Zippered side hipbelt pockets keep food and other small items at the ready.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual zippered large side panel pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Dual trekking pole loop attachment points
- Ice ax loop attachment
- Front shove-it pocket
- Under lid zip pocket
Trekking Pole Attachment
Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning.
Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort.
Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit.