Built for women who spend hours in the skin track and live in constant pursuit of the best lines, the Sopris 30 is a large volume technical backcountry touring pack. High-end materials keep this best-in-class ski pack lightweight on uphill missions while a stable fit provides dynamic descents. Offering a women's-specific fit, intuitive access to avalanche safety gear, a dry storage main compartment, and ski and snowboard carry.
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeve
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
Built For Backcountry
Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
Stable Fit & Carry
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Snow Specific Features
Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.