When you're riding, you don't want to think about your pack, and the Syncro 20 takes the weight off your shoulders so you won't. Spacious with plenty of pockets, you can carry all the layers, tools, and food you need for a long day in the saddle. Toss your worries aside about your pack hopping all over the place because the harness on this pack is shaped like wings─meaning the shoulder straps assume the natural curve your body does when you're reaching for your handlebars. So, your pack stays super stable, even over the most technical terrain. A tensioned mesh AirSpeed backpanel provides superior ventilation and a removable hi-vis raincover ensures your gear doesn't get drenched. Stay hydrated no matter how long you ride with an included 2.5-liter reservoir.
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compresion straps
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability.
The Biostretch Harness
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape countours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
Peripheral LightWire frame creates a platform for a contoured tensioned mesh backpanel.
3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provides extreme ventilation with a comfortable fit.
Tensioned backpanel reduces sweating, and the LightWire frame takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers it to your hips to provide stable, comfortable, and ventilated carry.
A little weather shouldn't stop anyone from riding. The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry on your ride from start to finish.
Osprey's new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.