knife easily converts to a harpoon/spear by slotting a green shaft and tying the knife in place, or by threading the black blade holder onto a standard broom handle. To convert to a harpoon, the 550 Paracord handle can be easily removed and used to lash the blade into the blade holder or green shaft. The hawksbill end of the handle is an effective inletting tool for carving a slot into a green shaft to accommodate the blade. The hollow handle blade holder features a storage compartment for matches, fire starters, fish hooks and other emergency essentials. Includes a liquid filled compass in the blade holder cap. The Harpoon comes complete with a quality nylon belt sheath which converts to a blade cover by removing the belt loop. Designed by custom knife maker Jerry Hossom. Patents Pending.
- Easily converts to a harpoon/spear
- 550 Paracord handle
- Hawksbill end on one side of the handle
- Storage compartment for matches, fire starters, fish hooks and other emergency essentials
- Liquid filled compass in the blade holder cap
- Quality nylon belt sheath
- Designed by custom knife maker Jerry Hossom