's men's Core 4.0 is your go-to heavyweight layer. Fits close for next-to-skin comfort, a full range of motion and unequalled performance.
- Heavyweight First Layer, Athletic Fit
- 86% Acclimate® Dry Polyester / 14% Spandex
- UPF (Sun Protection) Rating 50+
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric
- Technical Slick Outside
- Brushed Fleece Inside
- Superior Acclimate® Dry Moisture-Wicking
- Intense Quick Drying
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- Rolled Shoulders and Under Arm Gussets for Increased Mobility and Comfort
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort
- Accessible Elastic Thumbloops for added support when needed.
- Extra Length (Body)
- Durable, Breathable and Won't Shrink
- 100% USA Made
4-Way Stretch XG
Polarmax's Acclimate with a touch of Spandex added for a comfortable, efficient fit and a full range of motion.
Acclimate fabric is exclusively featured in all PolarMAX fabrics. Acclimate rapidly pulls or 'wicks' moisture away from the skin to the fabric's outer surface for quick evaporation, which means you stay drier, warmer and more comfortable.