1 Piece Stainless Steel Micro Polished Pro-Shot Cleaning Rods have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in
's rod manufacturing process. Our exclusive manufacturing process of burnishing/micro polishing besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
The hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded shooters worldwide.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and Pro-Shot attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adaptor is used.
- Proprietary Rod handle design (Pat. Pending) allows the rod to rotate in the handle, allowing the bore brush to spiral with the rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
- Includes a brass patch holder.
- 36 Inch Working Length, not including handle.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.