The Omnijore™ Joring System is designed for any dog-powered activity such as skijoring, mountainboard-joring, skatejoring, bikejoring, or canicross. Enjoy joring year long in any climate or condition. Complete system includes dog harness, human hipbelt, and towline. The components are designed to work together to maximize performance, comfort and fun, and are sized to comply with international joring regulations.
Dog harness is available in three sizes and the human hipbelt fits waist sizes 27-48".
- Pulling-specific design comes in three sizes with four points of adjustability for a customized fit
- Removable girth strap aids in training, and can be removed when dogs are accustomed to joring
- Shock-absorbing Wavelength™ webbing minimizes bounce
- Talon Clip™ provides a quick, secure harness attachment point
- Color-coded ends easily identify the attachment locations on harness and hipbelt
- International regulation length: 6.5' relaxed and 8.75' stretched
- Comfortable, load-dispersing design
- Tow bridle allows for 180 degrees of tow direction for use in multiple joring sports
- Intuitive towline release for quick disconnect
- Leg loops keep the hipbelt in place and can be removed when desired
- Water bottle holster and two zippered pockets for basic essentials