Put through its paces at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center (GWDC) in West Yellowstone, Montana, by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee's (IGBC) bear-resistant products testing program this is your backcountry solution for food storage in bear country, or anywhere for that matter.
- Sized for Family Use or Extended Hikes: A storage capacity of 11.86 L / 734.64 in³ that's ideal for multi-day hikes with family and friends
- Easy and Safe to Carry: Its ergonomic tapered shape provides greater space efficiency, fits inside backpacks, and assists with the hiker's center of gravity for better posture and energy conservation
- Water-Tight and Scent-Proof: An integrated pressure-release valve automatically regulates and adjusts air flow when the force of a bear is applied
- Easy for You to Open, Tough for the Bear: It uses malleable, 100% no-break polypropylene material that can withstand 60 minutes of a grizzly bear's attempt to crush, break, and open it
- Includes a locking mechanism that's easy for you to open, not possible for the bear