Stretch DriDown Hoody is the future of comfort in down jackets. It's custom-made stretch fabrics provide unrestricted mobility and comfort for active endeavors.
- Stretch mobility
- Lay-flat hood
- Chevron-pattern allows quilt lines to stretch
- Soft stretch lining with membrane blocks wind and adds warmth
- Fitted hood with tall collar seals in warmth
- Two lined, zippered hand pockets; one interior security pocket strategically placed for low-bulk
- Two interior drop-in pockets for drying gloves or a hat
- Hidden cuff elastic and hem drawcord prevent drafts
- 800 fill-power duck DriDown
- Regular cut fits over any mid-layer
Simply put, DriDown represents the evolution of down insulation. Regular down is treated with a molecular level polymer to create a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. This finish allows DriDown to stay dry longer, loft better, and dry faster than untreated down, keeping you warmer in any environment.
- Stays Drier: Stays dry 10 times longer than untreated down.
- Keeps Warmer: Retains 170% / 2.7 times more loft than untreated down when exposed to moisture and humidity.
- Dries 33% faster than untreated down.