's Kilo 1200 is one of the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinders on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
- 4x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR), units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
- Now with High Transmittance LCD display
- User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
- Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment points
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScanâ€“ an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.