's BDX technology, the Kilo BDX is the world's most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a Sierra 3 BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the Sierra 3 BDX's BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to set up ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your Kilo for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX sight or riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing out to 800 yards
- 6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings and HT-LCD High-Transmittance LCD for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine at this price point
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets in scan mode
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 curves
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for creating up to 25 custom ballistic profiles within the free SIG BDX App and syncing with your rangefinder
- Advanced LCD display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic information including elevation and wind holds, angle of incline, target mode and Bluetooth connectivity status
- Line of Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode of operation with ballistic results in MIL or MOA
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android
Ballistic Data Xchange
The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the SIG BDX app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the Kilo BDX rangefinder and Sierra 3 BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you're ready to shoot or hunt.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScanâ€“ an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.