's BDX technology, the Kilo 3000 BDX is the world's most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a Sierra3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the Sierra3BDX's BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover angle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
Ballistic Data Xchange
The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the SIG BDX app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the Kilo BDX rangefinder and Sierra 3 BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you're ready to shoot or hunt.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScanâ€“ an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.