Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the
BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER's BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT.
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, enviromental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not, provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
- SIG SAUER's innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
Ballistic Data Xchange
The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the SIG BDX app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the Kilo BDX rangefinder and Sierra 3 BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you're ready to shoot or hunt.
The LevelPlex digital anti-cant system utilizes an integrated digital level with cant indicators located inside of the riflescope. 6 times more accurate than a typical bubble level, LevelPlex allows the shooter to remove unwanted cant from the system to +/- 0.5° of accuracy.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.