Singing Rock's Shuttle is your versatile weight and space saving solution for belay and rappel. It has a groove, designed and shaped to provide equal friction for both thin and thick ropes. When you're belaying from above, the guide mode lets you bring up one or two seconding climbers under control. For lowering, it has a small secondary hole that you can clinch carabiner for or sling more leverage to release the device.
- Designed to Twin, Half and Single Ropes
- Ultra Lightweight at 65 g
- V-grooves for High Friction when Belaying
- Eye for Weight Release
- 2 Climbers can be Belayed Simultaneously
- Accepts Ropes from 7.8 - 10.5 mm