The ultralight Flash Shelter 8'x10' provides instant concealment and shelter from rain, wind, snow and sun. The versatile shape features a catenary curve on all sides to provide numerous pitching options in uneven terrrain and eliminates material from flapping in the wind. The 8'x10' tarp features six reinforced corners and six intermediary guy-out anchor points. The two reinforced pole pockets are sized to accommodate trekking pole handles for efficient pitching. GORE OPTIFADE™ Concealment allows hunters to stay concealed from their quarry when in camp or glassing, and a reflective cord assures you can find your shelter when the light fades.
- Reinforced Pole Pockets - Sized to accommodate trekking pole handles for efficient pitching
- Catenary Curve on all Sides - For a myriad of pitching options
- Six Reinforced Primary Guyouts and Six Secondary Guyouts - Ensures material doesn't flap in the wind
- Fit for Use with Sticks as Supports - Utilize your surroundings in nature in times of need
- Lightweight, Wind, and Water-Resistant - Shelter yourself from rain, wind, snow, and sun in a matter of minutes
- Efficient and Veratile Design - Utilize the Flash Shelter in the way which best fits your specific scenario in the field
- Easily Packable - Stuff the Flash Shelter in your SITKA pack for peace of mind on the most rugged endeavors