Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.
- Coarse Carbide / Fine Ceramic - 800 Grit
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
- Great for Outdoor Sports or Kitchen Use
- Key Chain Attachment
Simple to Use:
- Insert Knife blade into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- Pull you knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
Care: Always clean your sharpener after use. Rinse with water and towel dry.