Don't let your favorite boots get ruined just because of a little snow. Sno-Seal Beeswax waterproofing protects leather from rain, sun, snow and salt. The beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that stays put in the surface of the leather so it lasts longer. Sno-Seal will help you feel more comfortable in Gore-Tex fabric lined boots because it allows the leather to continue to breath the way it was designed to. Not only will Sno-Seal keep you warm and dry, it'll also help you from getting tired. A typical leather boot can soak up to a pound of water which means you lift an additional 2,212 pounds to walk one mile. Sno-Seal keeps the whole boot dry, warm and light.
- Prevents water from penetrating leather.
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening.
- Preserves and lengthens the life of leather.
- Does not interfere with neatural breathability.
- Extremely resistnat to salt and spotting.
- Does not soften heel counters or box toes.
- Will not damage seams or welts.
- Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- Will not crack during continual flexing of leather.
- Does not deteriorate like other products containing animal fat.
- Contains no Silicone.