Lightning strikes twice with alpine detailing and contrast color accents. This jacket is brilliantly charged with waterproof materials and lightweight insulation.
- XT.L 10,000mm Laminate
- Spylon+ DWR
- Thinsulate Insulation
- Regulate internal temperature with ventilation zippers
- Internal hem drawcord blocks cold air and snow
- Removable, rollaway hood
- Internal powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Taped critical seams for waterproof protection
- Soft brushed microfiber inner collar prevents chafed chin
- Internal zipper pocket secures cargo
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Custom chamois lens wipe
- Key holder clasp in pocket
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuff with gusset
XT.L 10,000mm Laminate
Only from Spyder, XT coating penetrates the fabric in such a way that it forms a honeycomb structure with billions of micropores. The pores are too small for water droplets to penetrate (making it waterproof) but large enough to allow interior moisture vapor through (making it breathable).
Spylon is a durable water repellent (DWR) finish applied to the fabric exterior to prevent the garment from absorbing surface moisture. Ultra durable, Spylon has a durable water repellency of 80% after 20 washings. It also guards against water and oil-based stains.