St. Croix's two-piece Jig-N-Rig rod is highly versatile and collapses down for easy transport.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Technique-specific walleye series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-coated black chrome frames.
- Fuji IPS reel seat/black hood.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle with EVA trim.
- Premium-grade cork on trolling models.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Premium, mid-modulus graphite fiber with a higher strain rate than fibers commonly used by other rod manufacturers. This is St. Croix's most popular material that produces rods that are highly sensitive, lightweight and durable. It's an outstanding choice for anglers who appreciate high performance without high cost.