's TLR-1 HPL rail mounts to your long arm and provides an incredbile 48,000 candela peak beam intensity at 775 lumens out to an unbelieveable 438m.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch (standard switch only)
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Strobe mode can be enabled/disabled
- Long gun kit features a thumbscrew for fast, easy, no-tools-necessary attachment
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 48,000 candela peak beam intensity; 775 lumens; 438m beam distance; runs 1.75 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe
Dimensions and Weight
- Length w/standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm) Length w/remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- Body Width: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm) Head Diameter: 2.20 in (5.59 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries (included in purchase).
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries (included in purchase)