Developed with input from active-duty cops, the ambidextrous
2211 WristLight straps securely to your firearm support-hand wrist and utilizes a virtually indestructible high-performance LED and specially developed optic to unleash a wide, brilliant 200-lumen beam with a press of either of two ergonomic button-type switches. In close-quarter engagements this is more than enough light to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision and properly identify and assess threats. Pressing either switch again within one second drops the output to 15 lumens, perfect for closer work while minimizing degradation of the user's dark-adapted vision. Another press of either switch turns the light off.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output shaped by refractive optic creates diffused beam perfect for close-range applications
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous pushbutton switching
- ConstructionÑHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; adjustable nylon wristband with O-ring-type strap
- Built-in LED fuel gauge lets you know when to recharge battery
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery & USB charging cable